Deepin Desktop Environment
Desktop environment of the operating system Deepin.
Install the desktop environment (maybe install deepin-extra for some extra applications)
pacman -S deepin
Starting with LightDM
- First install LightDM and the greeter lightdm-deepin-greeter.
- Modify the default greeter to start deepin greeter
- Note that a home directory of at least one non-root user has to exists. Otherwise the greeter will not work.
Setup WIFI (network)
- Install and setup the NetworkManager
- If trouble with storing or accepting the WIFI password occur, see Deepin does not store or accept WIFI password
Disable (enable) window effects
[Super] + [Shift] + [Tab] to disable and again to enable.